Jamaica Mission Trips
Jamaica is the third largest island in the Caribbean. The population is approximately 3,000,000. Although the official language is English, a cultural dialect, Patois, prevails in the rural areas. Poverty is extensive on the island; the average annual income is $1,500. Ignorance joined with confusion are the enemies to be fought on this beautiful island where spiritual darkness seems to be covering the people. While churches are abundant, a clear understanding of the gift of salvation and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit is uncommon.
Our experienced staff assists in arranging, equipping and facilitating the entire trip. Teams may choose to minister in any combination of the areas in which KBM is involved from working with schools and hospitals to building a home for a family. Let us know your interest and we will match your team with a project just waiting for the workers to harvest!
You can book your mission trip with KBM today and have two options for your accommodations while on island:
KBM / My Father’s House
The team will stay at My Father’s House, a large house in a residential neighborhood and our children’s home. Your team of up to 40 members will be comfortable yet stretched at the mission base. On the ground level we have a boy’s dorm and a girl’s dorm each filled with bunk beds. On the main level are living areas, game room and a large dining deck. You will enjoy good meals with a variety of food. A taste of Jamaica is offered through the week. My Father’s House has a pool on site and is within walking distance of the beach. While you’re at My Father’s House, everyone enjoys our children :-)! Five children from the ages of 1 to 18 presently reside there. Interacting with them is a wonderful blessing for all involved.
KBM / My Father’s House option is $775 / week / person
+ $50/person / additional night
KBM / Luna Sea Inn
Your group can choose to stay at Luna Sea Inn while in Jamaica. Luna Sea Inn is a beautiful hotel with an amazing restaurant right on the Caribbean Sea! We will still minister to the surrounding communities and work hard each day to the glory of God, AND you will stay in air conditioned rooms with hot water, begin each day with a scrumptious breakfast, return to Luna Sea for dinner and either tranquil relaxation or a time to play in the sea with the non-motorized toys. Yes, our fees for this option are a bit more, but we believe many will find the added benefits well worth the increase.
KBM / Luna Sea Inn package is available for groups of 10 – 20 persons for $950 USD/ person.
+ $100/person/additional night.
Both packages includes a 6 night 7 day mission trip, food, room, service projects*, 1 full day at YS Falls and land transportation.
Air fare is NOT included.
Please let us know of any strengths / talents or weaknesses / needs in your team. We customize your trip so your entire group has a tremendous experience.
Once you determine to minister in Jamaica alongside KBM and which option of accommodations, we ask for a deposit of $100/person to hold your dates. This applies to the group fees.
The balance is due in two payments 30 / 60 days prior to your arrival.
Team Members will:
- Have dynamic, faith building adventures
- Gain new outlooks on Christian Life
- Experience life changing events
- Be stretched beyond their existing comfort zone
- Increase their understanding of cultural diversity
- Return home bold and passionate about reaching the lost with the Gospel of Christ
- Have opportunities to relax at the beach and snorkel in the beautiful, clear ocean water
Build for the Kingdom of God
- Build with your hands – churches and homes are in need of physical construction and repair
- Build with your words – words of encouragement are needed by everyone you will meet
- Build with creativity – drama, puppets, clowns, mime and other forms of creative expression are needed for ministry in the schools and hospitals as well as street evangelism events.
- Build with praise and worship – people of the island enjoy music very much; exemplify the authentic purpose of music
- Build with a servants heart – opportunities are sure to present themselves for each person to serve one another as Jesus taught his followers to do.
If you are interested in coming on a short term mission project, please contact us with the following information: Your name, Group name and approximate number of members, Contact information, Desired ministry involvement, Desired dates of trip.
* Some projects have additional costs.
Start Planning Your Mission Trip
Request a free mission trip planning packet. Learn how to plan for, promote and raise funds for your mission experience.
Prepare to be blessed as you are a blessing.